Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 03:00 PM   #1531
Cynical Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I don't defend stuff like that as I have no interest in the inaccurate spraying of ammo rapidly. But it's out there and available and lawful in 32 states. Just was a comment as to possibility of sounding like automatic fire. I have listened to all the available posted stuff and I didn't think is was automatic rounds going off but who knows?

After the SuperBowl Nextdoor app lit up with machine gun fire reports by posters, most were fireworks.
I understand. I just don't want some CPer to buy a binary trigger and then 2 years down the road the ATF changes their mind because that particular model of binary trigger is now disallowed and if they're lucky, they have to remove the trigger from a firearm and turn it in to avoid prosecution. And if they aren't lucky, they're awakened by agents with an arrest warrant. Not trying to be a fudd. Just trying to say that this might not be a risk worth taking.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote