View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 02:59 PM   #264
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Remind many how many playoff appearances the Royals had with Cone and Apes leading the staff?

Yeah, it was fun having them and Cone won a Cy Young, but it ultimately didn't get us anywhere.

Setting that anecdote aside, you don't trade a young everyday potential superstar for a young phenom pitcher whose arm could blow out and go craps anyday.

That's just bad business.
Here, I’ll spell it out for you. I’m glad the Royals didn’t make the deal. Just thought it might be fun to imagine a rotation led by a couple thoroughbreds. Pretty much all I was trying to say. Ass.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.