View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 02:40 PM   #199
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I get a kick out of people saying downtown is a shithole and that nobody wants to go down there yet downtown rent is much, much higher than anywhere else.
Yeah, I live and work downtown. In my opinion, downtown is so nice and has so many amazing restaurants and lounges. Yeah, there’s a few crazies around the bus stops, but I never feel unsafe. I absolutely love living down here and can’t wait for the new stadium.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote