View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #209
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I'm not comparing the two players, just the situation. We needed a WR in 23 and we went with a DE in the 1st with Hyatt still on the board. A lot of folks projected Hyatt to the Chiefs early in the draft season. Franklin is the choice this year.
I don't think Franklin is 100% BPA if he's available, but chances are if he's there, it's just a perfect fit in terms of need and skill set.

He's just a better prospect than Hyatt. That's the point I'm trying to make, which is why I think it's a different situation too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote