View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 10:36 AM   #196
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd have a similar list but broken up a bit (which means I probably won't get most of them)

2nd:

Walker
McMillan
Mitchell
Worthy
Legette
Wilson
Burton (would need the interviews to go well)

3rd:

McConkey
Polk
Pearsall
Rice
Thrash (curious to see how he times; he looks faster than the listed times for him)

Does that mean I wouldn't end up getting any of those guys I list as 3rd round guys? Yeah - probably. But I wouldn't be happy to see any of them taken in the 2nd so I'd just shrug and move along. Any one of them COULD be guys I move up into that 2nd round status (probably not Thrash), but I don't think it's terribly likely.
I expect most in that first group to be gone, and I'd gladly take Polk or Pearsall at 64, but McConkey and Rice are an example of guys being available that would probably lead me to punt on WR in the 2nd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.