Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 01:47 PM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Do you research for salesman 4 square approach. It is a slimy tactic they use to get you into a car.
Ah, ok. I've found some stuff online about that. It's been awhile since I bought a car but yeah, I always ask for the price of the car first before anything else. I have known for a long time that sales people will always try to get you to give them a payment you want and your trade in. I always say let's settle on a price first and then we'll see if those other things are an option. Of course, it always helps to have your financing set up prior to going to buy a car. I guess I didn't realize they had a name and it was an actual tactic.

Here is something I just found while researching that 4 square method. This is basic info but I think a lot of people don't know how to do this (or are afraid to try).

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.