Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 10:26 AM   #567
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, that ****ing sucks.

I want some sort of autopilot pretty bad. I drive a lot of miles on county roads that it obviously wouldn't work on, but there are a lot of highway miles that I would get a TON of value out of mentally checking out for a few minutes.

I've long said that Automated driving will outperform humans, but the liability will fall on the manufacturers, and that will be a problem.

Obviously I was wrong on it shitcanning the whole thing, but it looks like the lawyers are still fighting.

How long until someone Jailbreaks a Tesla? LOL
Autodrive liability insurance is coming.

Can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet.

On a side note airplane autopilot has taken a massive amount of stress off my shoulders when I used to fly. “When stressed let the best pilot in the plane do the flying, and it isnt you”.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.