Thread: Life Old People Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 09:40 PM   #574
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Having told you this toilet humor story, here is another fun one... "Toilet Lasagna"

So at my work someone (not me) DESTROYED our toilet! So the company needed to call Roto-Router to resolve the issue. So they covered it with visqueen. Then some knuckle head comes in and shits on said covered toilet. They cover that with visqueen and you guessed it, someone else shits on that! There you have it - Toilet Lasagna! Unreal!
OK, one more before I'm done. Some guy in said bathroom had exploding diarrhea and it was everywhere ala "Dumb and Dumber". So they called in Serve Pro (Like it never happened) and this Serve Pro guy walks into said bathroom with a Ghostbusters back pack on and I hear him say as he walks into said bathroom "Oh God, it's everywhere!"
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.