Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 10:34 PM   #12
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
If you know exactly what you want… email every GMC dealer within a 2 hour radius and tell them exactly what you’re looking for and a price. They’ll know what you’re doing and shouldn’t BS with you on the price too much. And if they do, you’ll have quotes from other places.
My radius was not that big but I did a lot of this. I was surprised at how unwilling they were to just get the damn deal done...did not have all cash like OP but had cash to come in and get a deal done no problem. For some reason they kept wanting to punt me down the line..."well we can run some numbers...I will get back to you....or let me get some information and you can come in the next few days" like....no I want a car now.

Finally found someone that was responsive and just wanted to get the deal done...we both just kept getting each other exactly what we needed and it was a good experience.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.