Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 03:02 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
GC guys are different I guess. I've known the guy at Dodge for years, did everything over the phone and email. Didn't set foot in the dealership until the deal was done. Lubbers put up a good a good fight, just couldn't get the one I wanted.
Interesting. If they have anything in my market I'll be getting his name/number from you.

The Yukon came from the Toyota Dealership, but I've looked at some inventory in the Chevy location in Garden. We were helped by a gal there and I've got a whole pile of fenceposts that put her intellectual prowess to shame. At first I was like good for her for taking on a historically men's job. And then she spoke...
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote