Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 02:13 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
I know two people that went in to buy with cash that got decent enough discounts to finance so they took it. I think in both their deals they couldn't pay it off until they had made 3 payments. That said I shopped and bought a new car for the wife last month. I bought with cash and none of the dealers offered a discount for financing which I thought was interesting.

I think inventory also plays a part in it. The Chevy dealer had rows of Equinox's that all had $1500 off the sticker price. Same with Silverado's. Their faster selling Trax's, of which they only had 2, nothing.
They had 1500's with 6500 off in December.

Picked up a baby duramax for the wife. Sticker was 61, ended up at 51 after using credit card points.

First "deal" I've gotten since Covid. Love that pickup. My 2500 feels like a dump truck compared to it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.