Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 01:28 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
"At least wait 3 months to pay it off".

I guess that's how long it takes the dealership to get their rip for selling the financing.
I know two people that went in to buy with cash that got decent enough discounts to finance so they took it. I think in both their deals they couldn't pay it off until they had made 3 payments. That said I shopped and bought a new car for the wife last month. I bought with cash and none of the dealers offered a discount for financing which I thought was interesting.

I think inventory also plays a part in it. The Chevy dealer had rows of Equinox's that all had $1500 off the sticker price. Same with Silverado's. Their faster selling Trax's, of which they only had 2, nothing.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.