Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 09:10 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Im in the market to buy a new pickup. Ive looked at everything I can study and have settled in on what I want. Ive used the build sites to choose options and what not. Now it time to actually talk to a dealer.

Ive never bought online or over the phone and that seems like a way to go so I dont have to deal with smarmy salesmen and sales managers and deal closers bullshit.

Looking for any experiences good, bad, what to do not do? It will have to be ordered as I have not found any in inventory anywhere that is what I want

Its a GMC 1/2 ton loaded up outfit, no financing, will pay cash
Paying cash won't get you a better deal. Been there, tried that.

Where ever you go, be straight forward with them from the start. You don't want to be upsold on anything, give me the price out the door, and tell them that other dealers are quoting, too.

That last part is key.

(If they try to sell you nitrogen in the tires laugh in their face and walk out.)
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote