Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 08:39 AM   #4
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I've had great experiences with Cable Dahmer dealers. We've bought 3 vehicles from the Chevy dealer on 103rd, 1 from the Chevy dealer on Noland road and recently bought a new Kia from their location in Lee's Summit. Just great customer service every time.

They have GMC dealers near 104th and State Line and on Noland Road.

I may call them, they did a warranty job on wifes Yukon and were actually pretty nice. I just dont want to start the sit down and lets see what we can do game....
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.