View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 07:28 PM   #4025

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
I know a lot of silly opinions get posted here that is part of the charm of the internet. But those sports takes were truly on another level.
They aren't sports takes. He's a Chiefs-hating troll. Not judging, I've done similar things myself in the past messing with people on other team message boards for fun. My best work was on the Mets forum in 2015. Made my avatar a pic of Matt Harvey telling his manager he couldn't take him out of the game. Then I just talked and asked questions like a normal Mets fans all innocently while people lost their minds pissed off at my avatar. It was a blast.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote