View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 09:40 PM   #241
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
a lot of things popping up on FB. Looks nice, doubt if it is legit and good quality.
I've pretty much determined that I'll never buy anything from a FB seller. So often I'll see something that looks awesome with a good price, and there'll be a couple of hundred comments about how great it looks and "I want this!" but there are never any comments made by people who actually received it. Then one seller vanishes and later a different pops up selling the same thing using the exact same images.

I stick to known, reputable sites. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote