Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 08:31 PM   #866
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This parade was shit before this. Complete different vibe from the previous two. I saw 3-4 fights, tons of pushing and shoving in crowds and people just acting plain stupid in front of and around kids. The last two really felt like celebrations. This felt like kids and adults were in the way of teens and twenties people getting to a rave. I’m only 34 and felt like I was at a multi school high school party. A lot of peacocking and just rude people.
Sooooooo sports fans? Because that’s a lot of what this is.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote