View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 07:21 PM   #213
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I had a good friend tell me over a year ago that he sat in on a meeting with city leaders and this spot is exactly what they (and the Royals) wanted. The leaders said they want it there to get an influx of business inside of P&L due to it basically being a black hole of money for the city since it opened.
Is there any proof of this thought that P&L is a huge failure in the current times? I was there before a Nate Bargatze show last week and every place was packed to the brim. I could not sit down anywhere. When I was a young man...always packed. Serving overpriced drinks and always busy. How it could be a black hole for money I dont quite get
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.