View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 12:47 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Chief's fans know I am in your heads, in your ears, in your assess win or lose, you're a bunch of inbred, cuckhold bunch of of half rate bitches and I'll be back on this dying message board regardless of the outcome tomorrow....
I may be a new guy to this board, but as a Chiefs fan for my entire 49 yr life (ironic, right?), I'd like to be the first to say.....get ****ed sideways with a prospector pick ax.

Chiefs 49
49'ers 0

Do NOT call off the dogs, Andy. Let them ****ing EAT.

Last edited by KCRoyalBlue; 02-11-2024 at 02:14 AM..
KCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCRoyalBlue is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote