Thread: Home and Auto Farm living with goats...
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #56
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Very cool Janx. I envy you guys with some land and the ability to do this. Looks like a good life to retire to.

Have you tried making cheese? When I lived in Thomasville GA, they were getting $100/lb for this stuff.
I deal strictly in meat goats. I *COULD* get milk from these as well but they don't have too much and their teats are smaller making it more of a chore to do it.

The market for goat meat in MO is growing at a ridiculous rate and not just because of the number of ethnicities in the area. The price of beef has gotten to the point where people are looking for alternative sources of protein at a better price. I offer grass fed goats and the only shots they are regularly given are CD&T once a year.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.