Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 09:09 PM   #875
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I don’t necessarily hate the idea of TE in the 1st, although I think it might be a year too early but who knows. My concern would be if this is another FAU situation where aside from injury that player isn’t get much time in year 1? I’m not sure we would run 3 TE sets THAT often and I question if a rookie would pass Gray on the depth chart anytime soon. But if it’s BPA then so be it, we need weapons on offense however we can get them.
'24 is the last year of Gray's deal so I'm not sure I'd personally care if a rookie passed him up on the depth chart. May the best man win.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.