View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 10:58 PM   #176
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
****ing still can't believe this.
Kinda reminds me of the days when Kauffman was handing out "lifetime contracts" to guys like Brett, Quiz and Willie. I think this contract will likely play out better...

I'm gonna keep saying it, and I know it's largely sentimental, but now we need to sign Zack Greinke! I still think the idea of him and Lyles piggybacking each other vice versa in starts could work. Or, just let Greinke work out of the bullpen. We'll never have enough pitching, and if this team is gonna be competitive and play meaningful baseball after Memorial Day, it would be nice to see Greinke play a part in it finally.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote