View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 02:23 PM   #3648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I'm kinda done with live service games, especially the anti cheat for a non pvp game. Seems rather invasive, gonna have those sweet barbie doll microtransactions too. Sony trying to milk it for all it's worth. These games are fun for a little while but even if they do hold my interest a bit they get trickle down content which the devs mostly make cosmetic.
If they do it like they did with the first Helldivers, I'm alright with it. That game was great, and this one is shaping up to be the same.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote