Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 11:25 AM   #839
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm unlikely to be taking a WR in the 3rd or 4th round because I've almost certainly taken one in the 1st or 2nd.

Maybe I'd take a value play in the 4th. But we still need some DL help pretty badly, LB and TE could use some reinforcements. OL is going to need freshening up soon enough (or some very healthy contracts to be handed out).

I just think there are likely to be better ways to spend that capital. Maybe not - if I take Tez Walker in the 1st and Jalen McMillan is sitting there in the 3rd, I'm gonna grab McMillan. But if I'm betting, I just don't think the board will fall that way.
A lot can change in the next 6 weeks but right now I think the odds of the Chiefs taking a WR in the 1st 2 rd is about 90%. The odds of them taking a DL in the first 2 rds, even if Chris stays, is at 50% and the odds of them taking an OL in the first 3 rds is pretty low.

I think they're 7 deep. I think Donovan Smith comes back, Thuney comes back and Allegretti stays while Wanya gets stronger in the off-season as the swing tackle. I don't really see IOL taken until day 3.

I honestly would not be shocked at all if we took 2 weapons in the first 3 rds, one of which being a TE.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.