View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 06:23 PM   #895
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nobody would trade Mahomes for Lamar straight up.
Or Josh Allen. Or Joe Burrow.

Would you trade CJ Stroud for him? I wouldn't. Trevor Lawrence? Herbert? Nope. Nope.

Lamar is a unique talent, but you have to build an offense to suit his abilities. I don't want to put all my eggs in that basket.

It's what someone's going to have to do if they want to win with Justin Fields, too, he just can't run an NFL offense and beat you by making the reads and delivering the ball.
CJ Stroud is really one to watch. His sharp accuracy, arm strength, and mobility are all pretty impressive. Stroud is just 1 month older than Caleb Williams, but Stroud already has a full year of NFL experience including 2 Playoff games under his belt. He's only going to be 23 years old in the 2024 season. They have a young and enthusiastic coach leading the team. Could be a very high ceiling for Houston.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote