View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 08:08 PM   #3181
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Javon Foster killed it too, actually. He was Charles Davis's pick for most impressive player on the first day of practice, and he looked good all week.

Mizzou players all looked good. Robinson made himself a ton of cash this week, you could make a case for him being overall MVP if you watched the practices. Announcers were drooling over him, Daniel Jeremiah in particular. If he's on the board when we pick, I'd have no problem with Veach grabbing him.
I mean, that's awesome, but I was hoping to be able to grab him with a much later pick. Shoot.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.