View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 02:51 PM   #3171
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Well now I'm awfully curious about a North End Zone project.

Because the north end zone has always kinda been considered off limits by the old-heads that didn't want the grass and rocks taken out of there. Personally I've always hated it and think it looks like amateur hour, but my kids like going over there and screwing off during games so there's some novelty to it.

But if we want the stadium to look like a 'big boy stadium' - that's the last place to do it. And it really does need a bit of attention.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.