View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 02:35 PM   #3630
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Because the most robust car modding experience i've played was in Forza Horizon. Their Livery editor is 2nd to none. The paints and unlimited livery customizations are excellent.

I've been losing hours in Gran Turismo 7's editor too. Better paints than Forza Horizon 4 (haven't played 5) and you can layer vinyl's in different finishes unlike in FH4. So you could have a metallic paint job and layer matte finished vinyls over it. In FH4 the vinyls are always the same finish as the paint.

However, GT7 doesn't have community uploaded artwork like FH4, which adds a TON of customization options. This puts it way ahead of GT7 imo. The only limit in FH4 is your imagination.

This post is totally ****ing wrong btw and its been bothering me for weeks. Recently discovered GT7's Livery options and they're every bit on par with Forza.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.