View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 01:19 PM   #3629
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I'm happy for everyone enjoying these survival/base building games. I'm also pulling for this fad to die down. As a dad with very little gaming time, these are just a no-go for me.
I can see that. Being an old retired fart is definitely a plus for this type of game.

FTR, I give zero shits about the base building aspect of it, at least when it comes to building elaborate stuff. Perhaps I will at a later time, but for now, my main base has one little building for my character and storage, and another little building that houses the NPCs. All the workstations are on the ground between them, and all the crops are in one patch of dirt off to the side. It takes so long to gather the shit you need just to play it that spending hours building some palatial estate seems like a waste of time. The other bases are built solely to explore new places, and as you need to constantly dump and relocate them as you move on, in those I only have the flame altar and a workbench to repair weapons.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote