View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 12:02 AM   #3624
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
As I previously mentioned, the biggest difference between this and other games I've played that are similar is that there is no currency and no merchants. You can't buy anything - you have to either make it yourself or bring components back to your base and have one of your NPCs make it for you. That great set of armor it took forever to assemble that you finally leveled beyond? You can't sell it - all you can do is break it down. And not for its base components, but just runes, which you need to enhance your weapons. Because **** you, that's why.

There are no friendly beings in this world outside of the NPCs that never leave the base. Zero friendly inhabited settlements; all the normal people are gone. There are some creatures that ignore you, but that's the best you're going to get. Everything else will immediately try to kill you.
Seems rather harsh but that is most survival games. It's literally being dropped in a hostile world and hey have fun you're on your own. Some love that about survival type games but yes it's tedious and definitely not for every one. Enshrouded is next up on my list of games to play after I take a break from Palworld unless I take a break for a different genre in between.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote