View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 03:18 PM   #118
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I remember when Pat damned near fell off the top of the bus in the parade last year. That definitely made my heart skip a beat.

There is a time and a place for everything, though. And that time and place is NOT when your son is a week away from playing in the Super Bowl.
Yeah there's a comedian that came on one of the podcasts I listen to. Said he's friends with Mahomes and it's nothing for Pat to throw back 25 or so when he's partying.

His dad was probably just having his normal weekend bender, just got caught this time is all.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.