View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 03:16 PM   #113
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
His BAC was reportedly .15 in honor of his kid

Dude has done a ton of video where he's obviously sloshed and sucking on a cigar. I don't think those are just special occasions where he just so happens to be shit-housed. Word is Pat absolutely crushes beers when he decides to drink and I'ma guess he got it from his daddy.

Unfortunately kids of drunks just get used to it early on in life, ask me how I know.
I remember when Pat damned near fell off the top of the bus in the parade last year. That definitely made my heart skip a beat.

There is a time and a place for everything, though. And that time and place is NOT when your son is a week away from playing in the Super Bowl.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.