View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 08:15 PM   #9
DeadPunisher

I used to believe that Pit Bulls should be banned, as I am a survivor of being mauled by a dog when I was younger, but I met a super sweet pittie who is one of the best dogs I have ever spent time with, and I somehow ended up with lots of pittie rescues on my YouTube feed, and seeing the capacity for love that these abandoned, and abused dogs have for the people who rescued and adopted them changed my mind.

Some of the dogs were even used as bait dogs, and seeing them rebound to become healthy, loving, and loved animals gets me choked up every time.

I would still never leave my baby, toddler, or child alone with a Pit Bull, or German Shepherd (dog that mauled me) Rottie, etc. because I have common sense, and a deep desire to keep kids safe.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote