Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 10:00 PM   #160
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You are still the leader in the clubhouse.

I went to the pulmonologist this morning.

5:17 total sleep
56-68 low to high episodes per hour
10-41 seconds low to high of length of stoppages

Doctor was really concerned with my plunging O2 levels during the episodes as they put a lot of stress on my heart. My resting heart rate was in the 55 range and skyrocket to 115 during the peak of my stoppages.

I was supposed to pick up a unit today, fully covered by insurance, but my doctors nursing assistants forgot to send the order over last week. They are terrible at all this stuff. Also suck at prescription refills.

I pray to have it by Monday night.
You'll probably lose a shit-ton of weight after you get your machine. The amount of cortisol coursing through your system due to those episodes is pretty mind-boggling.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote