Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 11:01 AM   #786
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
High praise and lofty comparison for Burton here, sounds like an Andy Reid / Chiefs WR to me:

Spoiler!
Not the first time I've heard that comp of Diggs. I do see the Amon-Ra comp as well.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-nfl-dr...n-the-college-
Quote:
Jermaine Burton, WR, Alabama (6-0, 194)
Burton is what I call a "possession playmaker" in the mold of Amon-Ra St. Brown and Stefon Diggs -- players who may not have ideal size or speed compared to other receivers, but who are difficult to cover because of their strong hands, quickness and route-running acumen. Burton has grown considerably as a receiver after transferring from Georgia to Alabama two years ago, becoming an all-around threat on short, intermediate and deep throws. I think he will be a more productive pro than college player, as he gains familiarity with his new quarterback and his technique matures.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote