Thread: Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM   #477
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Question about Apple TV. I haven't had an Apple phone for many years (except for a work phone), but I was able to log into the Apple TV "App" on my TV, does that mean I'd be able to watch these of is Apple going to make me buy Apple+ or subscribe to some Apple TV package?

I agree that it's stupid but sadly it seems like this a'la carte bullshit is the future. At this rate we're all going to have many many many "subscriptions" to watch the variety of things we like on TV.
Yea you don't have to have an apple device but just need to be able to see Apple TV...some games are free some of them are if you have MLS Season Pass.

The nice thing is for people with MLS season pass is its no blackouts no matter what time no matter where you are in the world and anyone who is a season ticket holder for an MLS team gets it for free.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote