View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:32 PM   #910
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
The Niners may have better weapons, but I think our defense matches up better against them than it does against Buffalo. The Bills running game outmuscles people with a north-south power running attack. And you have to deal with Allen running on top of that. It's very different from the wide zone scheme the Niners like to run.
I think the Chiefs should win this game and Purdy doesn't really scare me much. That being said, his scrambling ability that he showed a lot in the 2nd half of the NFC Champ kind of scares me. I'm sure Spags will plan for that. Hopefully, Gay is good to go and he handles that aspect.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote