View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:17 PM   #905
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I believe with our defense there's a better chance of him having the worst game of his career than the best game of his career.
He's going to have to play balls to the walls and get lucky a couple times, IMO.

He's going to need to take chances and hope they get another deep completion on a dropped pick. Or our guy trips in coverage. Or a weak flag gets thrown.

He can't play tight, IMO - that's just a recipe for a closer loss. If he wants to win this game, Purdy's going to have to play like his head's on fire and his ass is a catchin'. And if he does that, he's going to put some balls in harms way. If we end up with them, they lose badly. If they get through somehow, they could win it.

So I know a lot of people think Purdy needs to manage the game and I think the opposite. He needs to play as aggressively as he's ever played in his life. Because if you lose by 3 or you lose by 30, you still lost. Nobody remembers if you kept it close.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote