Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 11:40 AM   #764
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Everyone really on the Worthy train? I would be super disappointed with Worthy in the first round. Obviously his top end speed is fantastic and would provide the Chiefs with an immediate deep threat but I feel like he is too much of a one trick pony. I don't think Worthy is going to command a ton of targets every week, and for a team who has an aging tight end, I think the Chiefs need to find a receiver who can handle more of the workload. Franklin to me would still give you a guy who can stretch the field but is going to be way more valuable in the short/intermediate areas of the field. Thomas Jr isn't going to stretch the defense as effectively but again is going to be more effective in a lot more situations.

Worthy is gonna splash but to me he is similar to Jameson Williams. A nice piece on the offense but is complimentary at best.
Yeah I'm not that high on him. We do need a field stretcher, so he'd help there, but guys like Franklin and Thomas offer more - that's why they'll probably go earlier!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.