View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 07:39 AM   #39504
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I hope he starts to take a little better care of himself once he hits 30. He's going to need to. He's better than Brady but Brady played longer than any QB ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
It's incredible that he still outruns almost anyone not named Micah Parsons in an NFL front 7 looking like that.
Yeah, I think he focus more on flexibility and not the weight room. When he first arrived he had huge arms. Obviously, he's still playing out of this world level.

But, like most humans, as you age, its harder to stay in shape. I'm sure he and Stoop have a long term plan to keep him healthy. Only freak shit has taken him down so far.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote