Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 01:53 AM   #154
Veteran

Quote:
Is it easy to get tangled up in the hose or accidentally have the unit get dragged off your nightstand?
Never had that problem. It is on my night stand. As referenced prior, I use the halo headset that pivots at the top of your head. So you can to log rolls as you sleep with no hose tangles.

I am not sure about full face masks. It seems that it might be the case though. I breath through my nose now. Before, it was through my mouth, because of the apnea.

It will take a bit of experimentation. In the end, no matter the cost (not a Lamborghini), you will feel much better.

Again, the fight or flight hormones of adrenaline and cortisol during episodes will go away.

It will take awhile to adjust. I took me ~3 days....a "hurricane" up my nose!

Keep at it....
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote