View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 05:11 PM   #849
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Not sure I'd put him that low, but I've never really watched him and thought, holy shit this guy is special. Then again, he's also smarter than Allen, so while he doesn't have the same level of athleticism, you're trading for some hero ball and leading the league in turnovers.... so, boring is better to some degree, I guess.
Yeah he's just a different beast. He doesn't pose the issues on defense like Allen does, but on the other hand he's a lot less likely to hand you the game as well. I used to think I preferred playing Allen over Burrow, but I think after last year's AFC championship game and then playing Allen a couple times I realized it was playing against Burrow, those WRs AND their 2022 defense that was so tough. In a vacuum or with a dead even supporting casts I'd much rather play Burrow now. And don't even bring up the RB in Baltimore.

Last edited by crispystl; 01-30-2024 at 05:41 PM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.