View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 03:03 PM   #843
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
I think they always planed to pay him until he hits 30 and I doubt that has changed based upon this game. He is still one of those electric players that a team needs to game plan around. He does not take hardly any big hits and that quickness he will be fine until then. After this contract will be a question. Flowers is making him look a lot better as a thrower.

Though in fairness I do not think he played a terrible game. The under throw to Lively in triple coverage was the one glaring mistake. Spags out coached them. Gave them personnel packages and blitz's they were not used to seeing. That is for sure. But they had an oppurtunity. Patrick kept them off the field in the first half they did not establish a rythm. Never figured out if they could run the ball. They moved the football in the second half but a lot of stupid plays not all of which were done by Jackson.
They're married to Lamar for awhile, that's for sure. I do think he has lost a step compared to 5 years ago. That early 4th & 1 play where he got into open space? 5 years ago it's a long touchdown run. This time the Chiefs ran him down pretty easily. He's still one of the quickest and fastest QB's ever, but not quite the same guy from earlier years. He'll need to keep improving as a passer to help offset a loss of athleticism in his later years.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.