View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 11:00 AM   #24
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, the swept wing thing is a killer for me. They're swept at the same angle and it wouldn't be the case if it was because of damage.

It would be exciting. Growing up in Kansas I was a big fan of hers as a kid. Plus my grandpa built airplanes, so I was a bit of a homer. It would be cool as hell.

But like Straight, No Chaser said, good luck Millionaire.
Yeah, and I don't see wings bending like that and staying attached in most crash scenarios. They're either going to break off when the plane hits the water or they're going to remain intact if it was a soft landing. And even if they somehow did the "bend but don't break" thing, the odds are miniscule that they would bend at the same angle.

This is a publicity thing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.