View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 11:10 PM   #17941
Supporter

Forgot to grab a picture but grilled some chicken thighs, sauteed corn and a ginormous salad.

Wife convinced me celebratory ribeyes were in order. Dry brined them for 24 hours, then did this wanna-be smokehouse reverse-sear steak. I put it on the rec-tec on 180 for a couple hours then seared it over the hottest charcoal fire I could get. I knocked that shit out of the park. It's what I need to be doing when I have the time to commit to it. Sprouts and pineapple and strawberries. GO CHIEFS!

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote