View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 10:07 PM   #149
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I always think that saying Reid gets conservative is overblown, teams adjust, but it felt like he definitely dialed it back a bit today. I'm joking but it felt a little like the Waterboy when the coach started kneeling it to take Bobby Boucher out of the game.

Basically said you have an all-time great defense statistically and Lamar, so here you go Lamar, go win it.
I think Reid did it right today.

Lamar was completely lost. The only way he was really figuring us out was if he got momentum from a turnover.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.