View Single Post
Old 01-28-2024, 09:05 PM   #1506
DeadPunisher

Ok, I am so happy that we won, obviously, but I am just going to point out that our offense was moving the ball at will.......

....until that ****ing trick play that did not have Mahomes taking the snap. From that play on, the offense was meh, except for closing out the game.

That play derailed the offense. I don't know why, but from that snap on, we couldn't really move the ball.

This was a very well called game until then. When we run the trick play, whatever it is, or trick plays, plural, in the Super Bowl, I hope we make a first down, touchdown, or at least don't turn it over, because today it flipped the offensive switch into the off position.

OK. That is my criticism from the game. Leave the ball in the hands of the guy who is just decimating the "best" defense in the NFL, and let the 1,000 (basically) yard rusher run the football.

Now, that is the only negative thing I am going to say about today. My Chiefs were awesome. They were clearly ready to play, and it seemed like the entire team had a spur under their pads, and a trainer told them someone on the Baltimore sideline put it there. Whatever antics the Ravens tried to get up to, our guys did not appreciate it.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.