View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 07:44 PM   #3118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t believe that’s been confirmed, though.

Lamar scored like a 13 or something on the Wunderlic and he speaks like someone who grew up in the hood so a lot of people make assumptions about his intelligence.

Also, I’m not sure intelligence is fully linked to decision-making. I’ve known some very intelligent people who were shit decision makers.
Hill is a hell of a smart player. And I think he's really ****ing smart about how he manages and cares for his body. And in his interviews here, he said some really intelligent things, although that might have been the PR team speaking through him.

But he's obviously making bad choices.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.