View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 08:45 AM   #73
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I obviously want to win because I am a huge Chiefs fan.

But, ngl, I also really want to win because I want to see the fallout that happens among the Bills Mafia, and Bills fans in general. I want them to lament the greatness of Mahomes, and admit that Allen isn't as good. I want them to start bitching again about why they even traded with the Chiefs, allowing them to draft Mahomes.
Sports are fun when there is a Chicago Cubs (pre 2016) storyline. The passionate but sad, hopeful but perpetually disappointed sad sack fan base.

My GF's family are all Bills fans. They had conceded at Thanksgiving. Ready to can McDermott and even discussed what they could get if they traded Allen. Total reset. Now, they're 100% on board with the dream...again. What a yo-yo existence. That used to be us.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.