Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2024, 10:32 PM   #2064
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I thought we met up at Gator's first and then Johnny O'Quigley's after that, but yeah it's been too long.... and while I remember being relatively okay most of the night, I'm no source of truth as I didn't even remember making it home that night. Raiderhater and Jazzzlvr apparently had to help my drunk ass into my parent's house.
Shit, I don't even remember any of the names of the bars.

I forgot that Tammy and Jamie were there the first night. I don't think Tammy ever had a drop of alcohol, though. The following night we were hanging out at two adjoining hotel rooms, and the whole time she just quietly sat there watching everybody like she was conducting some sort of science experiment on bad behavior.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote